The decision to find the best dentures for you can be a hard one. That’s why we’ve provided this handy flowchart. Below the chart are the decision steps so you can follow them if you’d prefer.
What Dentures Are Best for You?
- How many teeth are missing?
- All Go to 2
- Some See Partial Dentures Flow Chart
- How important is eating?
- I am resigned to a soft diet Go to 5
- I want to eat most foods Go to 3
- I want to eat all foods freely Go to 6
- How important is denture security?
- I don’t care if they fall out Go to 5
- They can move, but they should rarely fall out Go to 4
- They should be stable and never fall out Go to 6
- How bulky should your dentures be?
- I don’t care if they’re bulky Go to 5
- They can be a little bulkier than natural teeth Go to 7
- I want them to be as close to natural teeth as possible Go to 6
- Economy dentures are best for you
- Implant dentures are best for you Go to 7
- How attractive should your dentures be?
- They can look plastic Go to 5
- They should look reasonable on casual inspection Go to 8
- I want them to be as attractive as possible Go to 12
- Do you want your dentures to make you look younger or older?
- Older Go to 9
- Younger Go to 12
- How well should your dentures fit?
- They don’t need to fit Go to 5
- I want a reasonably comfortable fit Go to 10
- I want perfect fit Go to 12
- Do you want to avoid TMJ symptoms?
- Yes Go to 12
- I understand dentures may lead to bite problems Go to 11
- Traditional dentures are best for you (possibly with dental implants)
- FOY® Dentures are best for you (possibly with dental implants)
Having difficulty following the decision tree to find your best dentures? Please call (803) 781-9090 today for an appointment with a Columbia, SC denture dentist at Smile Columbia Dentistry.
The post A Flowchart to Help You Find the Best Dentures appeared first on FOY Dentures Columbia.